As for Urban Planning Law, our work focuses on counselling private companies and local public entities regarding urban planning in general, development (partial town planning, especial planning, etc.), management, execution and urban discipline.
We are very actively involved in counselling national and foreign companies on urban and real estate management, planning agreements, Compensation Boards and turnkey projects, working very closely with stakeholders in the construction process.
- Land management in the private sector: creation and drafting of the statutes of compensation boards, administrative processing approval, joint procedure, execution of planning agreements, etc.
- Urban discipline: disciplinary proceedings and restoration of urban legality.
- Analysis of Compatibility of mining activities with land use planning.
- Urban and environmental licenses for mining activities.
- Modification of Land Use Planning to allow surface mining activities on rural land and Environmental impact assessment of Land Use Planning.
- Legal defence before the Administration, Courts and Tribunals.