As for Urban Planning Law, our work focuses on counselling private companies and local public entities regarding urban planning in general, development (partial town planning, especial planning, etc.), management, execution and urban discipline.
We are very actively involved in counselling national and foreign companies on urban and real estate management, planning agreements, Compensation Boards and turnkey projects, working very closely with stakeholders in the construction process.
- Land management in the private sector: creation and drafting of the statutes of compensation boards, administrative processing approval, joint procedure, execution of planning agreements, etc.
- Planning permissions. Urban discipline: disciplinary proceedings and restoration of urban legality.
- Appeals against urban plans.
- Drafting of planning standards.
- Legal defence before the Administration, Courts and Tribunals.